Virtual Group Training
Personal Training + Nutrition Counseling
Tired of those cheesy home workouts that never seem to satisfy your fitness cravings? Do you feel like your fitness videos don’t give modifications or progressions to exercises?
Brace yourself for an experience like none other! Our LIVE Online Group Training comes with a challenging workout intensity that will never leave you bored or wanting more. You will never get tired of our large variety of exercises that focuses on Cardio, Strength, Core and Endurance. Plus, you get to do it from the comfort of your own home!
What fitness levels can participate?
We recommend having a fitness foundation before starting group training to help with form, posture, and any customized needs you may have. If you don’t already have a fitness foundation, this can be developed through virtual OR in-person individual personal training.
After acquiring the fundamentals, we encourage you to join the group training! Andy Berger thoroughly explains and demonstrates exercises while offering exercise modifications and progressions to match all fitness levels. Our online group training classes use a variety of workout styles and equipment such as Tabata, HIIT, circuit training, bodyweight training, core circuits and strength circuits.
How do I attend?
For increased accountability and motivation, our classes are offered LIVE on Zoom. If you’re unable to make a specific time, we also send out the recording that you can do at a time that is convenient to you!
What Equipment do I need?
Minimal Equipment is needed to complete the workouts:
- Light, Medium, and Heavy set of Dumbbells (Neoprene, Vinyl, Rubber, or Cast Iron)
- Resistance Band w/ Handles
- Therapy Band Loops
- Gliding Disks for Carpet Floors (Or for Hardwood Floors)
- Exercise Ball
Other Optional Equipment that can add to your experience but is not necessary:
- Bosu Balance Trainer
- Kettlebells (OR try this Kettlebell Grip to turn a Dumbbell into a Kettlebell)
- Resistance Band Door Anchor
- Foam Roller – We recommend a 36″ foam roller to allow for a greater variety of ways to use it
- Step Platform (Stepper)
Additional Equipment Recommendations and Suggestions for your home gym:
- Body Back Buddy (Thera cane) – Great tool for working out knots in your back and all over your body
- Lacrosse Ball – A must have for getting knots out. Can be used laying on it on the floor or against a wall.
How do I sign up for LIVE Virtual Group Training?
Ready to sign up? Drop in or pay for a month unlimited and we will get contact you with details!
Drop in Session: $15/class
One Month Unlimited: $75
“I want to thank you for your awesome program. Your Virtual Group Training helped me stay motivated and active during this pregnancy. I have only gained 33lbs this pregnancy versus 67lbs with my first son.”
“At age 44, I am nearly certain I am stronger than I have ever been in my life.”